Call for Abstracts
AANA 2020 Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators
Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, Atlanta, GA
February 19-22, 2020
You are invited to submit an abstract for consideration to present at the 2020 Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators (ADCE) on February 19-22, 2020, at the Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, Atlanta, GA. The ADCE is the only forum that brings together all nurse anesthesia programs nationwide.
The ADCE is designed to provide a variety of educational topics that will develop the maximum effectiveness of CRNAs in their roles as program administrators, didactic and clinical educators in diverse settings across the nation. Attended by hundreds of CRNAs, it is an excellent opportunity to present your best practices and research pertinent to education to your peers and nurse anesthesia students interested in becoming educators.
Build your reputation as an expert speaker while elevating your thought leadership. Get exposure to hundreds of top nurse anesthesia program decision-makers. All speakers are promoted in marketing materials that reach thousands of CRNAs and SRNAs leading up to the conference, and on the AANA website and AANA Meetings mobile app.
The goals of the ADCE are as follows:
- Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA in all educational settings.
- Serve as a forum to present best practices and research pertinent to nurse anesthesia didactic and clinical education.
- Facilitate interaction and networking between participants on a professional and social level.
Submission Deadlines and Notifications
- Submission Deadline: April 16, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- Grading Deadline: May 20, 2019.
- Notification Deadline: All presenters will be notified of their acceptance status no later than July 8, 2019.
Click Submit Today above to see the Submission Guidelines and Content Questions. Still have questions about the submission process? Contact ADCEabstracts@aana.com.