Support Nurse Anesthesia Education and Research
AANA Foundation News and Programs
- Student Emergency Educational Grant Program Information & Application
- General Grant Application
Applications for our Fall General Grant Program will open in September 2019.
- Open Submission Research Grant Application
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. Grant funding for Open submission grants includes Office Based and Veterans Affairs grants, as well as the Art Zwerling Grant (research and education in wellness, pain management, and peer assistance/substance use disorder).
- 2018 Student Scholarship Award Recipients
- 2018 Poster Abstracts
- 2019 ADCE Poster Abstracts
- AANA Foundation’s Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report & Recognition: A recap of annual accomplishments, program recipients, volunteers, and supporters including Friends for Life, Gertrude Fife Society, and donors
- Program Administrator's Outstanding Student Research Awards
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Doctoral Mentorship Program: If you are interested in networking with fellow CRNA researchers, complete and email this application.
- Foundation Update Spring 2019
- Review your AANA Foundation Gift History
About the Foundation
Applications and Programs
Impact and Accomplishments – Your Donations at Work
Ways to Give
Health Policy Research Agenda
Advancing the science of anesthesia through education and research. As the philanthropic arm of the AANA, the Foundation raises funds and invests in projects that directly support the nurse anesthesia profession.
The AANA Foundation serves as the leading resource for assuring safe anesthesia care through education and research.